FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL) UK and Ireland
Solve real world problems with the help of a robot!
FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL®) is a global science and technology competition with over 250,000 young people taking part each year.
The IET is the operational partner for the FLL® competition in the UK and Ireland.
- The FLL "Trash Trek" UK and Ireland Final will be held at Loughborough University on Sunday 21st February 2016. Pencil it in your diary if your team is confident!
- Registrations for the 2015-16 season "Trash Trek" are open, and the new challenge for registered teams is available now.
- Forming a new team and want to find more young people to join you? Try putting a call out on the FLL forum.
- We're thrilled to announce five new tournament hosts for this season, further increasing the long list of generous organisations and individuals who make FLL such a fantastic programme:
- Queen Mary University London
- Parkair Systems - Market Deeping
- University of Portsmouth
- Stanborough School - Welwyn Garden City
- Lakes College in association with STEM Cumbria - Workington
- Two UK teams, C14 and Greenhill Gizmos, competed at the FLL World Festival in the USA in April. They did a fantastic job of representing their country and had a great time meeting other FLL teams from around the world. Congratulations to both teams on their brilliant work.
- Highlights of the 2014-15 UK and Ireland Final are still available to view on our FLL YouTube channel.