FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL) UK and Ireland
Solve real world problems with the help of a robot!
FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL®) is a global science and technology competition with over 250,000 young people taking part each year.
The IET is the operational partner for the FLL® competition in the UK and Ireland.
- Registrations for the 2015-16 season "Trash Trek" are now open, and the new challenge for registered teams will be released globally on 25 August.
- We're thrilled to announce five new tournament hosts for the coming season, further increasing the long list of generous organisations and individuals who make FLL such a fantastic programme:
- Queen Mary University London
- Parkair Systems - Market Deeping
- University of Portsmouth
- Stanborough School - Welwyn Garden City
- Lakes College in association with STEM Cumbria - Workington
- Two UK teams, C14 and Greenhill Gizmos, competed at the FLL World Festival in the USA in April. They did a fantastic job of representing their country and had a great time meeting other FLL teams from around the world. Congratulations to both teams on their brilliant work.
- Highlights of January's UK and Ireland Final are still available to view on our FLL YouTube channel.
- Thanks to all our sponsors, volunteers and supporters for making the "World Class" season the biggest yet! Over 460 teams registered across 27 regional tournaments around the UK and Ireland.